DTCC's Corporate Actions Web (CA Web) Data Service offers a near-real-time, consolidated source for DTC-eligible announcements in a feature-rich browser.
CA WebAlready have a CA Web account? Log In
DTCC’s sleek and intuitive Corporate Actions Web (CA Web) Data Service offers a robust array of features to help you identify business-critical announcements. From the moment you log on, you have the ability to view the most vital information all in one place, exactly how you want, through user selected dashboards for Distributions, Redemptions and Reorganizations. This organized, simplified “hub” provides an up-to-the-minute snapshot of important announcements.
Through this service you can access notifications for:
- Distributions – including cash and stock dividends, principal and interest payments, and capital gain distributions
- Redemptions – including full and partial calls, final paydowns, and maturities
- Reorganizations – including exchange offers, conversions, and Dutch Auctions
Features & Benefits
- Watchlist Target the announcements that impact a user’s holdings by importing and searching a list of security IDs.
- Save Searches Reduce administrative time by saving frequently used searches.
- Advanced Search Customize searches with 36 different criteria, including 13 record status types, e.g., Approved, Conditionally Approved, Cancelled.
- Announcement Overview Identify important announcements quickly and view events sorted by key criteria.
- CA Identifier Increase operational efficiency and improve traceability with automated tracking of event lifecycles.
- Consolidated Source Receive comprehensive data without consulting multiple sources.
- Consolidated on-demand web application of DTC-eligible corporate actions
How It Works
- DTC receives corporate action announcement data from issuers and agents.
- DTC assigns a unique identifier to each announcement.
- DTC disseminates announcement data to users in near-real time.
- Issuers’ designated agents work with DTC on an ongoing basis to update announcement data.
- Updates are incorporated into the event information and a complete audit trail of changes is maintained.
- DTC disseminates updated announcement data to users in near-real time or as needed.
- Web interface for on-demand access
The DTCC Learning Center is a single point of entry for all your DataPro learning needs. Our learning solutions include documentation, simulations, videos, frequently asked questions, training events, and much more.